Monday, May 28, 2007

KONVICTED @ The Fort Gate, Fort Canning Park

k o n v i c t e d

Now I know its pretty late to post this now but this is a party I am in a way affiliated to and so I need people to be there.

Here are some more details:

Venue: Fort Gate, Fort Canning Park
Date: 30th May 2007 (WED)
Time: 8 till lateeeee
Tickets priced at $20
No Age Limit

**Alcohol will only be served to 18yrs and above**

Drinks Deal: House pour @ $10 ( 1 for 1 all night )

**Tequila Shots - $10 for 3 shots (all night) **

$6 1 for 1 all night for non-alcoholic drinks

Hourly CRAZY CRAZY drinks promo!!
(listen out for it)


Now, its a no age limit party so there's really no reason not to come. Oh yeah, and if you get the tickets through me its $15 to $16 instead of the $23 door price. So please do email me if you want them tickets.

Link

No comments: