Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Misheard lyrics

I shall not explain my absence from blogging but for now lets talk about song interpretations, as in misheard lyrics. My absence from blogging does not mean I am virtually dead, virtually dead. I have had a great time going through videos in youtube and well lets just say I love watching music videos. But no other music video is as great as misheard lyrics/interpretation music videos. (I'll call them music videos cause they are videos and they have music in them, specifically one which the vocalist had a ball of a time trying to make us guess what he/she's singing) Now, to start off this round I have Waking The Cadaver with Chased Through The Woods By A Rapist.



Hit play or link(Youtube)

I don't really know if that's the real lyrics for sure but somebody commented that it is the real lyrics and one can just go to their MySpace to just check it out.

So yeah, next we have Nightwish with Wishmaster.



Hit play or link(Youtube)

Now that's definitely not the real lyrics.

Okay well now, anyone likes Children Of Bodom? The last video is from them and yes this is very funny to me.




Hit play of link(Youtube)

So, which video is your favorite?

Anyways here are the Youtube search results for the tag interpretation.

No comments: