Saturday, May 26, 2007

I love Britain

I don't know why but I just can't seem to stop myself from watching and thoroughly enjoying British comedy. Hmm, maybe its because I'm part British. So yeah, during my absence I've been watching reruns of Little Britain, clips from Balls of Steel and even listened to Punky Radio. In celebration of these sweet memories I shall present you with a few clips from Balls of Steel. One is kinda NSFW so yeah viewer discretion is advised.

Neg's Urban Sports: Burger Bowl Off



Hit play or click on the link(youtube)

Thaila Zucchi The Bunny Boiler: At the Park



Hit play or click on the link(youtube)

I honestly think that was her personal best although there's one more noteworthy scene that truly got me laughing. Her gag truly did not affect the woman at all.

The Man Trap



Hit play or click on the link(youtube)

The Annoying Devil



Hit play or click on the link(youtube)

And finally after the wait, the partially NSFW clip.

Mr Inappropriate



Hit play or click on the link(youtube)

I don't wanna clog my blog with a lot of videos so I'll only add a link to the youtube tag for Balls of Steel.

No comments: